Monday, June 13, 2011

Keith Aggett

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Keith Aggett
C A U T I O N by Keith Aggett
I love this shot, for me it holds mystery as the sign shows a winding road which dissapears into a spooky looking wooland. You can almost here the voices!

Black & Light by Keith Aggett
This woodland has an eerie feel, the mist really pulls me in and puts me on the edge of my chair. It was a quick shot and hardly any processing time put into it....but its my all time fav!

1: Tell us a little about yourself
. Aged 42 and born and living in Newton Abbot Devon UK, have a full time job and a big family to look after so don't have much time for photography, but make the most of the time I have.

2: How long have you been involved in photography?
Had my first camera at the aged of 14 which was a Pracktica MTL5, and moved onto digital early 2000's, probably over the past 5 years is when I've really got into the whole digital and processing game.

3: Equipment you use?
Nikon D300, Sigma 17-70 & 10-20 lens, I also use a manfrotto 190xprob tripod. Filters I use B&W ND110 & ND106 also cokin grads.This is the kit I use 95% of the time.

4 Who or what inspires you?
.Michael Kenna is my true inspiration but also I love some of Michael Levins work to.

5: Preferred subject matter?
.Long exposure seascapes, love all that misty water running over framework.


6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
I would love to capture some lightning, that is definitely at the top of my list.

7 If you weren’t a photographer would you have another artistic pursuit? If so what?
No

8: Do you have any advice for someone just starting their photography journey?
Take your camera everywhere you go because the best photos are taken when you least expect it.

9: Plans for the future?
No real plans for the future, but just want to keep improving on my photography and processing skills.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Surreal

No comments: