FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: ~Clicking~
Photo portrait of my mother. She often prayer alone after dinner. This is one of her best moment that I capture.
This is one of the pictures that my favorite macro. Moments, light, bokeh are elements make this a beautiful photo.
1 Tell us a little about yourself
- My name is Dzung Viet Le. I am Vietnamese. I am 48 years old. I'm a painter and graphic designer. I live in Saigon city, Vietnam with my wife and two little daughters.
2: How long have you been involved in photography?
- My love for digital photography started in 2008 and from then until now, I often take photos in my free time. Occasionally, I and some friends have long journey to the regions in my country to take pictures.
3: Equipment you use?
- I use the Canon 50D with Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM lens, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro lens and Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash.
4 Who or what inspires you?
- All of the beautiful landscape, flowers, friends and my family.
The work and spirit of my flickr friend, Vu Bui:
... and the art of Bui Xuan Phai, Nguyen Phan Chanh, Claude Monet, Paul Gauguin and some artists.
5: Preferred subject matter?
- Flowers and elderly portrait.
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
- My father. He died when I was young.
7 If you weren’t a photographer would you have another artistic pursuit? If so what?
- If I weren't pursuing photography, I would like to compose music.
8: Do you have any advice for someone just starting their photography journey?
- Capture what you love. See and learn from other photographers's photos. Always persevere in photography projects you have selected.
9: Plans for the future?
- Implementation and for publishing my photo books.
10: In one word, describe your photography.