Sunday, September 13, 2009

PetiteChose

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: PetiteChose


the dreamer

the dreamer by p e t i t e C h o s e
this is a dream I have often : being light !
no seriously, I've been to Thailand in May, and I fell in love with the elephants. They were so happy in the water that I thought about an image like this...

The kids
The kids by p e t i t e C h o s e
a couple of kittens in their Sunday clothes. A classic, and so French !!!
I like this image because they still make me smile when i see how elegant they are... a real kitten in that sort of clothes. It won't last a minute !

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

Since I was a child I've liked photographs. When I was younger I was taking photos during the holidays. Then « the disease » became more serious !

2: Equipment you use?

I’ve got an old Panasonic bridge-DMCfz30. I’m dreaming for a better camera…

3: Mac or PC?

A Mac. What else ?:-)

4: What inspires you?

Mainly animals and antique things. But I also love taking photos of « real life » when I visit a country. My work is mainly with animals because I think they have so many expressions and they allow me to use imagination, creating personnages with them.

5: Preferred subject matter?

Surrealism

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that

you REALLY want to capture.


It’s difficult to say… In fact I take the camera with me and then, I take photos… it could be anything, but nothing I dream of.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

Paul. He’s my best friend, he knows me by heart and… he’s a super artist with a great eye and a severe sense of criticism !

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

I use photoshop which I learnt with Paul, and later through online tutorials and some books.

I use it every day and I still discover hidden possibilities. It’s an endless pleasure to use.


9: Plans for the future?

I would love to have more of my work published in the industry and why not make a book!

I will have another photographic exhibition in west France (Nantes) at the end of this year. This is the main thing for now.


10: In one word, describe your photography.

Awwwwww !

No comments: