Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Art Hill

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Art Hill

All nine of us
Originally uploaded by Art Hill.


-- from Art Hill - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
Since about 1958. Digital since 1998

2: Equipment you use?
Canon Rebel XT and Nikon Coolpix 8800

3: Mac or PC?
PC - I work for Microsoft <--Ruuuunnn!!! just kidding ;)

4: What inspires you?
Flowers, the City of Chicago and my grandkids

5: Prefered subject matter?
Grandkids, flowers, cityscapes in that order

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
The cardinal that flits through my backyard

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
My daughters and my Flickr friends

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
No training, all self taught

9: Plans for the future?
Retire and start a photography business of some sort, play with the grandkids

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Fast

No comments: