Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Locamotion

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Locomotion


-- from locamotion - (?)


-- from locamotion - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I've taken snapshots all my life, but only became really interested in photography as an art form when my son gave me a new camera last Christmas, and I joined Flickr.
2: Equipment you use?
I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ 30.
3: Mac or PC?
PC
4: What inspires you?
Light and color inspire me
5: Prefered subject matter?
I work at home in a rural setting. Nature is all around, and that's what I usually shoot. A recent trip to the ocean resulted in some pleasing shots
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
A good Moon shot
7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Comments on Flickr are a big help, since I'm a novice photographer.
8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I've been a working potter for over 30 years and earn my living at it, along with my husband. I don't have Photoshop - recently noticed that the local college is offering a digital camera course that I might take.
9: Plans for the future?
I plan to make more pottery, sell it at more art shows, and keep my camera handy for good shots that come my way.
10: In one word, describe your photography.
Colorful

No comments: