Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Me*Voila

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Me*voila

Cb

-- from me*voila - (?)

Time is up

-- from me*voila - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
for about 10 years, black and white darkroom work at first, digital since 2006.

2: Equipment you use?
Nikon D200, favourite lens: Nikkor macro 105mm. 2 old lenses, 180mm and 300mm for nature shots. a small Sony to carry along everywhere.

3: Mac or PC?
Mac

4: What inspires you?
life, reflections, the beauty of the simple thing.

5: Preferred subject matter?
Reflections, the effect of light, more and more abstracts.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
the little smile on someone's face that makes you happy,having seen it!

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I view images of my favourite photographers and try to find why these are special to me!

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
Some photography and painting classes, several PS courses to learn the basics.

9: Plans for the future?
Feeling life!

10: In one word, describe your photography.
this is the one I do not have an answer to!

No comments: