Monday, May 11, 2009

Lightspectral

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Lightspectral

The perfect mirror by LightSpectral

The one who dances with light by LightSpectral

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
Photography has been a passion since childhood. My father was a great teacher... he is an enginear – but his dream was to be a photographer. So he passed on his dream and passion to me. I never studied photography – it is all selftaught.

2: Equipment you use?
Canon 50D. My preferred lenses: Canon 100mmf/2.8 and I love the Canon 50mm f/1.4

3: Mac or PC?
I use a Mac (with Photoshop and Lightroom)

4: What inspires you? .
My inspiration: beauty, light, colours... to make the unnoticed seen, show how you can find beauty in even the smallest details of nature.

5: Preferred subject matter?
My preferred subject. Nature.. for the time being plants. I love portrait photography as well – human and animal.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture
High speed photography of water dripping into water or some other liquid. Must be lots of fun capturing the water sculptures.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I ask my flickr friend Werner (poetry and truth).

8: Qualifications/training in anything?
none – besides all the books I have read about.... and the lessons Werner (P&T) has given me.

9: Plans for the future?
I am currently designing books... And my next plan in photography: I live almost next to the river Rhine – this is going to be my next project.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Lightspectrals (it is all about the colours of the light)

No comments: