Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ran d6

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Ran d6


-- from Ran_d6 - (?)


-- from Ran_d6 - (?)


1: How long have you been involved in photography?
A: I have been involved with photography for the past 5 years. My wife surprised me with my first digital camera at that time. I had never owned a camera prior.

2: Equipment you use?
A: Sony Cyber- Shot 12x optical zoom. 5.1 Mega Pixels

3: Mac or PC?
A: PC

4: What inspires you?
A: Other members photos inspire me the greatest. I spend countless hours viewing them and learning from them.

5: Preffered subject matter?
A: Nature

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
A: We have many hawks in our area. I have not been able to capture one as of yet. I would really love to be able to just get a great photo of one.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
A: My Wife

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
A: No formal training. I have learned from other members here on flickr and have learned a great deal from Infinity Rains tutorial threads. (<--Shameless Plug! ;) )

9: Plans for the future?
A: I plan to travel to many of the places I have discovered while being a member of this group.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
A: SatisfyingThank you Randy for all your work, and your inspiration!

No comments: