Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Alonsodr

Featured Photographer:Alonsodr

Río Huesna II

Roof cycling

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
Since December 2005

2: Equipment you use?
Nikon E8800. I will buy a reflex very soon, probably the new Sony Alpha 100 and two Tokinas (18-70 and 70-200)

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
Beauty

5: Preferred subject matter?
Light, love playing with it
.
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Very very long exposure shots (5 o 6 minutes)

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I am never in doubt, because I really enjoy photography. It´s a pleasure activity, I don´t feel obliged to do it...

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
Nothing, only I have always try to shoot in Manual mode from beginning. I think it´s a great way to learn

9: Plans for the future?
I don´t know. I have a few works, but this is a hobby.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
The language of light

No comments: