Friday, November 10, 2006

Pilou@ttitude!

Featured Photographer: Pilou@ttitude
Merzouga


1: How long have you been involved in photography?
Well it's a long history... My grandfather and my father had a store of photograph. I worked a long time with them and I did much black and white because it was free for me;)
And then I left to live my life... travel, childs, wife etc... I returned to the photograph in 1990. I was a salesman for the cameras "Sinar" during 10 years. I met many photographers who work in studio. It was enthralling to see them working with the light. I learned much.

2: Equipment you use?
- My 2 eyes ;-)
- Nikon D50 with zoom Nikkor 80 – 400mm VR f/4,5 – f/5,6 D
- Nikon D70s with zoom Nikkor 18 – 70mm f3,5 – f/22 DX
- Fish Eye Nikkor 10,5mm 2,8G ED
- Flash Nikon SB 800

3: Mac or PC
Mac of course!!!

4: What inspires you?
Beauties of nature. They are really infinite!

5: Preferred subject matter?
Nature, but one day people. They also are "incredible"

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Earth from space!!!

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
My wife;-)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop.
I made several formations with Photoshop, I looked further into the chromy well.
I like this soft. I work much with! For me a numerical photograph is a crude of scan which needs to be worked. Gently nevertheless with the curves;-)))

9: Plans for the future?
As I already said, I think that one day I would be ready to make portrait. But I have still many things to learn before... on human of course; -)

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Colors!
The life is in colors!

We hope you enjoy Pilou@ttitude wonderful photos. It would be great if you could leave a little congratulatory message here for him and I urge you to visit Pilou@ttitude's photostream HERE , you won't be disappointed.
Thank you for being our featured Photographer this week Pilou@ttitude and Congratulations!!!
*APPLAUSE*

No comments: