Friday, March 02, 2007

Bratan



Confrontation:
Paris is my home city and I have a passion for it. I make photos here for very long time. 15 years ago, I liked to photograph old inside yards, and especially doors and windows. It is because I like very graphic pics and architecture. I also like very much night shots because Paris is the city of lights.




Stairways to Heaven:
I have a passion for manipulated images. I discovered photoshop few month ago. I shoot a lot of different images and subjects and mix them. I like fantasy very much and always try to find new ideas. I also have a lot of fun when doing funny photomontages.


INTERVIEW WITH BRATAN!

1: How long have you been involved in photography?


More than 25 years!


2: Equipment you use?

Nikon D80 + 18-200 mm VR


3: Mac or PC?


PC


4: What inspires you?


forms and colors


5: Preferred subject matter?


Architecture and photomontage


6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.


Macro


7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?


My friends


8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

photoshop, Vue (3D)


9: Plans for the future?

Learn more software


10: In one word, describe your photography.

Fantasy

No comments: