Thursday, April 12, 2007

XenonB



symmetry

Both show the natural beauty which I love so much and both are wonderful examples for my leitmotif: "You see something a hundred times, a thousand times, before you see it real for the first time." (Christian Morgenstern)

and then it was on to the questions.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
Taking pictures is a relatively young hobby. I photograph only a few years, it must be now 3 years ago that I was engaged in that hobby very intensive. Before that I took only “souvenir photos”.

2: Equipment you use?
my little baby: Casio EX-Z50
my baby girl: Panasonic DMC-FZ30
and I hope in the near future my fat baby: a new Nikon D50 with wide angle, tele and macro lens (my birthday is near)!

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
A difficult question... my daily walk with my dog, beauty, feelings and a great cup of coffee, this are things which are very inspiring.

5: Preferred subject matter?
All kind of nature: flowers, trees, landscapes and macros of the hidden beauty of nature!

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Portraits

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Friends and sometimes my husband.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I’m playing a bit with Photoshop, but I’ve never had a training or a qualification – I’m a self-taught women!

9: Plans for the future?
We’ve a newborn baby in our family – I thing this will be a great photo project and I’m sure: my new fat baby!

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Three words: “learning to see”

No comments: