Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ev Lloyd

Washed Up
Washed Up: Basically this is where it all starts for me, one of the first images that I took that actually made me say "Wow".


two
Two: Has a special place in my heart this shot, When the beach isn't crowded, and i just need some time away, this is one of the spots that I like to surf, or just sit and chill.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
All my life, but only seriously in the last two years

2: Equipment you use?
Canon XTi 400D

3: Mac or PC?
PC, me and Macs don't get along!

4: What inspires you?
Nature, she always has something special planned for those who keep watch!

5: Preferred subject matter?
Anything, But i have a deep love of the ocean

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Lightning

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
My wife, but this usually results in confusion and an argument because i discredit my work while she tries to build it up! ;)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I can make bread! :P

9: Plans for the future?
Buy that elusive 5D and invest in a Mamiya 7II with panoramic back.
Start my landscape Photography business with my wife, retire to Fiji!

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Annoying (My wife's description of my 4am starts and long hours on the PC)
I say Silent

No comments: