Thursday, April 05, 2007

Gardawind

The old fisherman and foggy Garda...
I live in the Lake Garda region in Italy and the lake inspires me every days with its emotions...


Affectionate growling...
My passion is to travel.... this amazing meeting is from my last trip in Namibia and south africa parks....of course my camera is always with me !!!!


And of course...to the questions!!!

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
3 years ago I recieved my first digital camera ( an Olympus c-40 .
1 year ago I've met the flickr community and start to change my approach to photography...

2: Equipment you use?
Olympus E-500 with basic lenses...


3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
Nature in all the ways...
I love to capture the beauty of nature in the simple things....

5: Preferred subject matter?
I really love the place where I live and the lake is really my favourite subject.... every day it gives me some new gifts: sunsets, sunrises, coloured waves, its people, its animals....

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Portraits - B&W

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Friends..... for sure....

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I sometimes use phtoshop for saturation and contrast levels .

9: Plans for the future?
Portraits.... people....

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Simplicity.
I discover the beauty in the simple things in the nature and I shoot them.....

No comments: