Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bolandrotor

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Bolandrotor


-- from bolandrotor - (?)


-- from bolandrotor - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

- I started 6 years ago, then I had brake (my camera wa stolen,the only cannon I had:)
and in 2003 after buying first digital cam it started for good

2: Equipment you use?

-I used to use nikon coolpix 5200, which gave a huge pleasure to me,but I was missing few functions....and lenses so I bought nikon d70.
As for glassI have nikkor 20mm, nikkor 28-100(how I hate it) and I was using fantastic russian Zenitar fisheye 16 but I didin't own it haha!

3: Mac or PC?

- PC but I'm not proud of it :)

4: What inspires you?

-travelling,F.K.Dick ,A.Jodorowsky ,commercials, stimulants,elektro, animals, Roland Topor, deep sleep and legends

5: Preferred subject matter?

-well it would be a man in his unnatural enviroment:)
.
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

-O my, I would like to capture some natural force phenomena in the city....it's a kind of obsession

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

-I think I'm not involved in photography that much to have doubts hahaha,, if I will...I'll stop


8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

-self-taught with a significant help of kind friends in knowing the photoshop. the only training I had


9: Plans for the future?

-First of all break away from the Krakow, meet the nature, see no people....breath


10: In one word, describe your photography.

- "bumpy", it's a good word

No comments: