Sunday, March 15, 2009

David Foster Nass

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER:David Foster Nass

Evolutionary Tendency
Evolutionary Tendency by David Foster Nass


Sometimes it snows in April

Sometimes it snows in April by David Foster Nass

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

Five years ago my best friend ceded a Sony Cybershot to me. I was hooked on immediately.

2: Equipment you use?

Two eyes that don't always tell me what they see and a Panasonic Lumix FZ50.

3: Mac or PC?

My first computer was a Schneider CPC 6128 in 1987. I stick to PCs since then. But that's not an ideologic matter to me - just the power of habit.

4: What inspires you?

Music, a good red wine, all of you great photographers out there and my wonderful wife.

5: Preferred subject matter?

I'm cross over, but especially interested in odd signs, profound streetart, surveillance cameras and the lonesome & melancholic.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

Earth viewed from space.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

I'm always full of doubt and nobody can ease this feeling.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

100% autodidact.

9: Plans for the future?

Fame, fortune and rock 'n' roll.

10: In one word, describe your photography.

Themeaningoflife.

No comments: