Sunday, March 29, 2009

March25 -Anna

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: March25-Anna

Levitation
levitation by march25-Anna

Denim Blue
denim blue by march25-Anna

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I think it happened in the very childhood - I’ve got this passion from my Father, who took wonderful pictures, collected books and photo albums, I could spend hours with him in the “lab” that was organized in our bathroom.
My first camera was Ljubitel-2, then some 35 mm cameras and I had a lot of fun experimenting with them, developing films myself.
After a long break, I felt I need to shoot again and purchased my first digital camera in 2007, since that moment I’ve been carrying it everywhere.

2: Equipment you use?
Nikon D80, Nikon AF-S 18-200mm 1/3.5-5.6 G ED VR, Nikon AF 50mm 1/1.8 D, Sigma 105mm 1/2.8 DG

3: Mac or PC?
Both, but in last months I’ve got addicted to iMac.

4: What inspires you?
Difficult to say...feelings, book, music, nice conversation or even heated debate...

5: Preferred subject matter?
I’ve never thought about it...just things I see and wish to share with others. I think my main professional background influences profoundly on my choice and helps a lot, but always light and emotions it evokes plays the main role.
Oscar Wilde said it better than anybody : “The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible”. We often forget about it.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
I am too spontaneous and just at the beginning, they are many :)

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
My best friend, guess who? Beatrice was “TWTME featured photographer” in May, 2008.
It is very important to have a straight-out “partner in crime”.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I am a self-taught photographer, still learning something new with every shot. In photography i use Photoshop just for basic things.

9: Plans for the future?
I’d like to realise some ideas I am working on.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
diagnosis

No comments: