Sunday, April 05, 2009

Licht~~~

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER:Licht~~~~
„...dreamscape...“
...dreamscape.... by Licht~~~~

_____φ_____
_____φ_____ by Licht~~~~

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

Can‘t remember exactly, it was around 1954-55. My first camera was the Agfa Box, a simple 120-film roll camera. Then I got the Exakta Varex IIb - a brilliant 35mm SLr.
I was a member of our school photo group, we had our own darkroom. My mother wasn‘t really happy as I tried to build my first darkroom in our bathroom. Think my whole family suffered that time under my ambitious photo addiction.
Later I had the Rolleiflex 6008 (mediumsize) and the Leica M6.


2: Equipment you use?
Nikon D40, D60 and Fuji Finpix S5pro (which is almost the same as Nikon D200/D300) with Tamron 11-18mm, microNikkor 60mm, Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm,
further I preferre the Panasonic Lumix G1 and the Canon Powershot G9 for macro

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
Anselm Adams, the Flickr community, a fresh and sunny morning, any beauty of nature.

5: Preferred subject matter?
Infrared landscapes, colors, refractions in drops
.
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Portraits of very old persons.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Flickr community is a brilliant neutral indicator.


8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
No - i‘m a selfteached amateur.


9: Plans for the future?
Eventually digital Hasselblad, not sure about it.


10: In one word, describe your photography.
Childlike curiosity

No comments: