Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inmacor

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Inmacor!!

El artista by inmacor
This photography is the kind of shot I like, scene, history, light, tones,....everything in a trip

Magic tree by inmacor
This is an old shot, but I've received writings from all the world telling me how it has impressed them. I like this shot very much.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
-About five years, the last three with more dedication

2: Equipment you use?
Camera Canon EOS 400 D
Lens 18-55; 18- 200
occasionally a Pentax compact

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
Everything can be a source of inspiration if I thing if it is a nice frame, a especial light ...
En Español

Me inspira algo que tenga un buen encuadre una hermosa luz


5: Preferred subject matter?
Nature, and trip photography to capture the essence of the cities and people. In my trips I feel free to look around me.

En español
La naturaleza, la fotografía de viajes, capturar la esencia de las ciudades y la gente. En los viajes me siento libre para mirar alrededor

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
I'd like to take a different raining scene, something special.
And always an unrepeatable moment

Español.
Me gustaria captar una escena de lluvia diferente, algo especial
tambien un momento irrepetible

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
With my friends photographers, most of them are flickers

Español

Con mis amigos fotografos, la mayoria de flickr

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
One course of photography and Photoshop

I' m basically self- taught

9: Plans for the future?
To learn more about lighting, postprocesing, good photographers and continue traveling!!

Español

Aprender mas, sobre iluminacion, postprocesado, aprender de buenos fotografos y continuar viajando!!
Poder seguir disfrutando de este espacio de libertad

To be able to keep having fun in this freedom space !!

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Warm?

Español
Calidez? Luz?

No comments: