Friday, April 09, 2010

Lal Khan

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Lal Khan!!
Childhood
Childhood by .Lal Khan.

The map of life
The map of a life by .Lal Khan.
This is my fav I wish to find people like these every time when I am out but that doesn’t happen often, for me this is a face I cant forget.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I would say about 3 and a half years when in August 2006 I got the hold on to my first digital camera Canon S5is and began to find people in love for photograph.

2: Equipment you use?
Now mostly I shoot with Canon 5D but I still have my old canon S5is with me.
Lenses:
Canon 85mm 1.8
Canon 70-200mm f4
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4

3: Mac or PC?
PC all the way

4: What inspires you?
Inspiration comes from so many different ways. But the biggest inspiration for me is when I am into light, people and nature all in once.

5: Preferred subject matter?
I could shoot anything thing what catch my eyes ..from people to landscape Then to give some artistic expression with processing. The most important thing is the communication of the image and I feel good to work using Photoshop on every image if possible :-)


6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Wedding of a hundred year old couple :-)


8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I'm self taught.

9: Plans for the future?
I would love to travel to the places where I haven't been to yet. and most importantly with a hope for the more stronger imagination and eye to look for the best possible moments and keep on experimenting a bit more than I used to now and perfect my style and learning.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Enjoy !!!

No comments: