Monday, September 13, 2010

Moaan

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Moaan
golden days by moaan
Autumn is the best time of all. I love the momiji trees in my town.

What would you like Santa Pochiko to bring you? by moaan
This is my pet dog,welsh corgi "Pochiko".And she is my good model.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I begun to shoot for real since October,2003.

2: Equipment you use?
Cameras
Leica Leica Ⅲf
Leica M3
Leica M7
Leica MP
Leica M8
Leica M9
Lenses
Voigtlander Super Wide-Heliar 16mm f/4.5 Aspherical
Super Angulon 21mm f/3.4
MINOLTA G-ROKKOR 28mm f/3.5
Summaron 35mm f/2.8
Summicron 35mm f/2.0
Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 Aspherical
Rollei Sonnar 40mm f/2.8 HFT
Elmar 50mm f/2.8
Summicron 50mm f/2.0
Summicron 50mm f/2.0 NF
Summilux 50mm f/1.4
Noctilux 50mm f/1.0
Canon 50mm f/0.95
Konica M-Hexanon 50mm f/1.2

3: Mac or PC?
I have a windows PC and a MacBook Pro.

4: What inspires you?
Light. I am always looking for light.

5: Preferred subject matter?
My pet dog and flowers,trees,people in daily life.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Soul.


7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
My wife and my friend "megu" who keeps photo studio.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I have no qualifications. Just a Leica maniac.I am taught myself about Photography and Photoshop.

9: Plans for the future?
I want to keep taking photographs until becoming sightless.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Bokeh

No comments: