Monday, November 08, 2010

Bluesrose

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Bluesrose!
Spring in Parallel world
Spring in Parallel world - street moment from my hometown

empty VIP
Empty VIP - one of the most important things in the world - EGG :)

1. How long have you been involved in photography?
about 5-6 years

2. Equipment you use ?
Pentax K100D, Pentax K20D, Pentax K-7 and some tiny pocket cameras

3. Mac or PC?
PC

4. What inspires you?


Everything that I see

5. Preferred subject matter?


Reflections (water/puddle reflections, mostly I rotate them upside down, I see them like a parallel world); abstracts about everything; images on black (black&white, black&colours); shadows

6 Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.


I don't know, I think I haven't seen it yet :)

7. When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?



Sometimes I ask my daughter's opinion, but mostly when I doubt, I'll leave it and do something else instead

8. Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop



I've learned and discovered everything on my own, I like to tinkle .. and it takes time, I am very slow to learn new things

9. Plans for the future?



I don't make plans, what comes, comes

10. In one word, describe your photography. simple / weird :)

No comments: