FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Bluesrose!
Spring in Parallel world - street moment from my hometown
Empty VIP - one of the most important things in the world - EGG :)
1. How long have you been involved in photography?
about 5-6 years
2. Equipment you use ?
Pentax K100D, Pentax K20D, Pentax K-7 and some tiny pocket cameras
3. Mac or PC?
4. What inspires you?
Everything that I see
5. Preferred subject matter?
Reflections (water/puddle reflections, mostly I rotate them upside down, I see them like a parallel world); abstracts about everything; images on black (black&white, black&colours); shadows
6 Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
I don't know, I think I haven't seen it yet :)
7. When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Sometimes I ask my daughter's opinion, but mostly when I doubt, I'll leave it and do something else instead
8. Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I've learned and discovered everything on my own, I like to tinkle .. and it takes time, I am very slow to learn new things
9. Plans for the future?
I don't make plans, what comes, comes
10. In one word, describe your photography. simple / weird :)