Monday, November 01, 2010

{cindy}

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: {Cindy}!!

 by {cindy}

 by {cindy}

1. How long have you been involved in photography?
I never showed any interest in photography at all. Until the summer of 2009, when I got a present - my first camera (a Canon 450d). I bought a few books to teach myself how to use it, started shooting and
haven't stopped since...

2. Equipment you use ?
Canon 450d with my 50mm 1.4 lens 99% of the time... and every once in a while I get to use my dad's Mark II, which I love and have to have one day ;)

3. Mac or PC?
Mac

4. What inspires you?


The simple things in life that make me happy

5. Preferred subject matter?


My boys, but they aren't always willing subjects ;)

6 Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.


I would love to shoot photos that tell a story and ask questions, with a little mystery, instead of only the simple straightforward approach (even though I do like those too). Even though I know I love that kind of photography, I never seem to be able to capture it that way...

7. When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?



In myself... I usually just take a little break and focus on other things.

8. Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop



Self-taught through books, the internet and lots of experimenting :)

9. Plans for the future?



I have no idea. I just started and there's still so much to learn. I hope I will keep shooting and grow up to be the photographer I want to be ;)


10. In one word, describe your photography.
Sweet

No comments: