Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~ania♥

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: ~ania♥!

"Choosing 2 favorite pictures seemed almost impossible to me. My favorites change as the time goes by, but finally I settled for these":
fall treasures by ~ania♥
I really like this one... it's so autumny with lots of textures and contrasting smoothness and rich brown tones.

papery poppy by ~ania♥
This one is just classic, simple - it's me..

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

Like most of us, I feel I've been taking pictures forever, but for the longest time they were just snapshots, snapshots of everything.... until a few years ago my husband basically forced me to change the way I understood photography by buying me my first digital SLR.

2: Equipment you use?

I'm a Canon girl all the way :) Currently using EOS 450D and all Canon lenses, favorite being 50mm f/1.4 and 100mm f/2.8

3: Mac or PC?

PC

4: What inspires you?

Life... things that surround me, little everyday objects, nature - a single leaf, flowers, light, shadows.
I love photographing the food I make - you'll find a lot of that on my photostream. And I have to say that I'm very much inspired by the Flickr community... I've learned so much since I uploaded my first picture just a year ago :)

5: Preferred subject matter?

Maybe I should be worried because I don't think I have one :) My photostream is a mishmash of every possible subject - lots of food, flowers, still life, buildings, leaves, insects etc.


6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

One of those breathtaking, amazing landscapes :)

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

No one, I just leave it for a while and then come back and take a fresh look at it - it usually helps.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

No formal training, everything I know I've learned by myself.

9: Plans for the future?

Nothing specific - travel a little, maybe find my dream landscape :) At some point I would like to join a local photography group, learn how to take a decent portrait...

10: In one word, describe your photography.

homey.

No comments: