Monday, January 31, 2011

Judo Dad_1953

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Judo Dad 1953
The Wild! by judo_dad1953
This photo called "The Wild" was taken while I was on one of my early morning walks; which was in a neighbors garden. The original color was a pale yellow; so I decided for the black and white version. I inverted the tones to make the image more abstract. It was published in a book called "Digital Photography Masterclass" by Tom Ang.

Salt Shaker! Explore #1 May19,2007! by judo_dad1953
I took this photo with my little HP 618. Its an image of a salt shaker with my sons girlfriend doing her homework. It made Explore #1.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I would say around 25 years. It all stared with tons of photos of our children. I only got more involved over the last 4 years.

2: Equipment you use?
I use a little point and shoot HP 618. My DSLR is a Pentax K110D with a 18-55mm and a 70-300mm lens.

3: Mac or PC?
PC.

4: What inspires you?
I have a wonderful family; so it has to be my wife and children.

5: Preferred subject matter?
I enjoy taking photos of everything. My preferred subject would be Nature, animals, and the Autumn season.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
There is this silly red monkey at the Montreal Biodome; which is either moving too fast or hiding behind a tree. Then theres my beautiful wife that i'm trying to capture while shes in the shower. Its impossible now because she always locks the door!

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Flickr is a learning tool; so I learn alot from other Flickr members and contacts. Thanks for your great comments and support.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I learned Photography on my own with some help from other Flickr members.

9: Plans for the future?
I wish to retire pretty soon.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Fun!

No comments: