Sunday, September 03, 2006

Skyburst

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Skyburst

-- from Skyburst - (?)


-- from Skyburst - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I developed an interest in photography as a camera repair technician when I left school 35 years ago, unfortunately I lost interest as developing was slow and expensive until Digital arrived and bought my first digital camera in 2002.

2: Equipment you use?
My current cameras are a
: Canon Eos 5D and a Canon Eos 300D
: Canon f1.8 50mm, Canon f4 17-40mm L,
: Sigma f2.8 17-35mm EX, Sigma f2.8 28-70mm EX,
: Sigma f2.8 70-210mm Apo,Sigma 2x EX converter
: Set of Kenco auto extension tubes for macro work.
: 2 Manfrotto tripods and heads.
: Canon time lapse interval timer remote.
: Various filters.
3: Mac or PC?
: Own built PC dual core Amd.

4: What inspires you?
I have the urge to always get the perfect shot which is almost impossible ;-)

5: Preferred subject matter?
: Nature it is so awesomely beautiful and Fireworks.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera
that you REALLY want to capture.

Underwater scenes I find this a beautiful and challenging world but I need a housing for the camera.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide
in?

My wife Sue and my best friend Chris they suffer a lot for my hobby ;-)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie:
Photoshop

None in photography mostly self taught although I get a lot of help and information from people on Flickr.

9: Plans for the future?
I am in the process of creating a Web site and Business for firework photography which will be hopefully running soon.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Colourful.

No comments: