Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jude

Featured Photographer: Jude

king bee

daisy a day

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
my love for photography stretches back to my childhood. there have been huge gaps in my picture taking however - i.e. i just picked up a camera again this last December, after many years, and started creating images on my daily walks.
2: Equipment you use?
sony dsc-n1
canon eos 30d
3: Mac or PC?
i've been a mac geek for as long as there have been macs.
4: What inspires you?
the endless diversity of nature.
5: Preferred subject matter?
flora & fauna ... and my nephew max - the boston terrier ... :)
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
a great blue heron ...
7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
my family - they are painfully honest!
8: Qualifications/training in anything? i.e.: Photoshop
self-taught, and, i don't use photoshop.
9: Plans for the future?
to always remain curious and to continue to feed my macro/nature fixation ...
10: In one word, describe your photography.
organic ...

No comments: