Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Stuck In Customs!

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Stuck in Customs


-- from Stuck in Customs - (?)


-- from Stuck in Customs - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I only got serious about my equipment and the art in the past year.

2: Equipment you use?
Nikon D2X

3: Mac or PC?
Mac. I used to hate Macs and Mac people, but now I see the light.

4: What inspires you?
All well-done art. I'm spend most of my time being inspired by great writers.

5: Prefered subject matter?
I don't really have a preferred. I like shooting everything.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
I want to spend several weeks in India and discover things and people.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I don't have anyone like that. I have a few different personalities inside I confide with, I suppose.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I am completely unqualified to do most things in the world, but I do them anyway.

9: Plans for the future?
I look forward to visiting about a dozen new countries in the next few years and getting lost in them.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Neo-Impressionist

No comments: