Sunday, February 11, 2007

Christine Lebrasseur

Désert de solitude





I am a bird now




INTERVIEW WITH CHRISTINE LEBRASSEUR

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I was really interested in photography two years ago only, to add "power" to my words (poetry) and following a hospitalization

2: Equipment you use?

Canon 350D + EFS 18-55 + EF 55-200
I play sometimes with 2 old cams, a Canon F1 and a Zenith, and I always have, not very far away, my small numerical HPR 707 :)

3: Mac or PC?

PC only

4: What inspires you?

Life, others and... my feeling

5: Preferred subject matter?

All that I have not photographed yet
.
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

A true tear

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

My friend Alexandre (Talos.s here), the man I love Sébastien and... my Flickr contacts, logical :)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

I use only a small software who was delivered with my Canon (PhotoStudio) and I just begin to play with Photoshop.

9: Plans for the future?

More exhibitions, more shootings and, one day, a picture in a magazine... ?


10: In one word, describe your photography.

Eclectic

No comments: