Friday, February 02, 2007

AdeleS




I love to photograph gerberas... they are such beautiful flowers. This was originally a white gerbera photographed by candlelight. I subsequently altered the hue in photoshop to give it the blue tint.


I have come to love simple pictures and minimalism and I loved the way this one turned out after converting to black and white.... it is nice to photograph flowers but I also like to make them look a little "different";)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

Up until June last year I was your normal every day family snap photographer. I had never put much thought into photography until I received a DSLR for my birthday and I discovered Flickr!!

2: Equipment you use?
My equipment consists of Canon 350D, 60mm macro lens, some extension tubes, 18-55mm kit lens and for Christmas this year I was given the 10-22 wide angle lens and the Canon 24-105mm L lens... Santa was good to me ;)

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
All my inspiration so far has come from the wonderful people on Flickr... I have learnt sooo much from them during the past 6 months... thank you to everyone!

5: Prefered subject matter?
Most definitely flowers!

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
I would love to be able to capture a bird in flight... probably a very simple thing to do but I haven't managed to do it yet ;)

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I simply upload and let the Flickr community decide!

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I am totally self-taught in photography and photoshop.

9: Plans for the future?
No particular plans... I am still very much a beginner and there is still lots more for me to learn so I hope I can continue to better myself in the future.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Creative!!

We hope you enjoy AdeleS' wonderful photos. It would be great if you could leave a little congraulatory message here for her and I urge you to visit AdeleS' photostream HERE , you won't be disappointed.
Thank you for being our featured Photographer this week Adele!,and Congratulations!!!
*APPLAUSE*

No comments: