Monday, October 08, 2007

Dew Wipe

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Dew_Wipe

-- from dew_wipe - (?)


-- from dew_wipe - (?)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I've been involved in photography for about two years.

2: Equipment you use?
I use a Canon Digital IXUS 70. And of course always enhance the quality of the shots, or manipulate them in photoshop. I love photoshop :)

3: Mac or PC?
Both :)

4: What inspires you?
Flickr of course :P Other photographers, my friends, movies, faces... And boredom. Boredom is a big inspiration, then I sometimes just HAVE to do something creative ;)

5: Preferred subject matter?
People, faces, portraits. I love faces :)

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Hmmm... Maybe a flying bird.. I dont know really!

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
Lars V! He's my best friend and a great photographer (Also on flickr :)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? e.g. Photoshop
Haven't had any education within photography. Just started for fun :)
Learned some photoshop in school though, and the rest I've learned on my own.

9: Plans for the future?
Right now, I have no plans... I just enjoy life and live in the now I guess. I work as a graphic designer at the moment and will keep doing that for a while. Thou it would be great to combine it with photography!

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Weird! :P

No comments: