Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Moody Fingers

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Moody Fingers


These are both older pieces and I probably have more recent images that are technically better but.. these are 'my' personal favourites!

-- from Moody_fingers - (?)
>
"Come to me..." Was pretty much my first signature piece that said portrait photography with a creative twist!! So this one has a special place in my heart :)


-- from Moody_fingers - (?)1: How long have you been involved in photography?

I have been properly involved in photography since mid 2006 when I bought my Canon 20D.

2: Equipment you use?

I use a Canon 20D, Canon 18-55 kit lens, Canon 50mm 1.8, recently purchased Canon 70-200mm f4 L, Canon 580ex Flash with Gary Fong lightsphere and a manfroto tripod. Along with a couple of filters.

3: Mac or PC?

I have a PC but I'm not fussed..

4: What inspires you?

What doesn't inspire me?? :D Everything inspires me!! From doing the dishes to fellow flickrites! Anything that's a little quirky and fun..


5: Preferred subject matter?

I prefer people! I love capturing the very essence of people....
Giving them an image of themselves that is timeless, beautiful and unique to thier personality...

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

Something I really want to capture... that's a tough one..
I guess I want to capture a moment that really mesmerizes the audience on an intimate level.. one of those "I shouldn't be looking at this, but I can't look away.."

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

Sometimes my husband but usually Flickr... I have some wonderful contacts on here that usually tell me what's good or bad..!
I have been getting some extra landscape advice from Jonnyfez recently too!

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

I'm meant to be studying for a certificate in photography as we speak.. However the practical has overtaken the study... :S As for photoshop.. all self taught! Trial and error.. best form of learning!

9: Plans for the future?

To become Famous!!! Jokes! ;-)
I have recently set up for a photography business and hope to make my passion my way of a living..

10: In one word, describe your photography.

Quirky

No comments: