Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ilikethenight

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Ilikethenight

After much deliberation,I chose this photo as my personal favorite.

Round Valley View
Round Valley View by Ilikethenight


I chose this picture because it was so well liked by my family and friends and is my most viewed image on Flickr.

otherworldly
otherworldly by Ilikethenight


1: How long have you been involved in photography?

I bought my first camera in the mid-eighties,a Pentax LX. After a long hiatus, my interest in photography was renewed when my brother gave me a Sony DSC85 as a Christmas gift

2: Equipment you use?

.Canon 40D,Tamron17-50mmf2.8 zoom,and a Canon 70-300mm f4.5-f5.6 image stabilized zoom..

33: Mac or PC?

.PC

44: What inspires you?

.Light,and the way it can totally change the way a landscape looks at different times of the day.

5.5: Preferred subject matter?

Landscapes

6.6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

A perfectly composed and exposed image that satisfies me.

7.7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

My mother,brother Dave,and my friend Joan.

8.8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

Self taught--photo magazines,etc.

9.9: Plans for the future?

To improve my technique and eventually sell some of my images.

1010: In one word, describe your photography.

Aspiring.

No comments: