Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Silvia de Luque

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Silvia de Luque

Fishing Stars
Pescando estrellas / Fishing stars by Silvia de Luque
At that time joined a wonderful light and the child fishing with a simple hook. This is one of my favorite photos.

Adagietto
Adagietto by Silvia de Luque
It was an amazing moment. Storm clouds allowed to spend some rays of light illuminating the low clouds and the landscape. Was almost mystical ...

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

I always had a camera in my hands, very bad most of the time, until the digital age. My father had a good Canon reflex, but never trusted me and I couldn't use it. On seeing him for so many years with "a jewel" in his hands provoked in me a logical desire for the forbidden. Now, we go out together to photograph each one with his camera, and mine is better! :-)))

2: Equipment you use?

At the moment I use a Canon EOS 350D with various lenses: Canon 18-55mm, Canon 55-200mm, and my two new toys: Sigma 10-20mm and Tamrom 28-300 f3.5-6.3 XR Di VC Macro. I will buy soon the Canon body EOS 40D


3: Mac or PC?

PC

4: What inspires you?

It's very difficult answer this question ... Any moment can be inspiring for me. Inspiration comes when I have my camera in hand, at that time I begin to see the world with photographic vision

5: Preferred subject matter?

The Sea, The Ocean no doubts. Every image is always different because it changes second to second.
.
6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

I must photograph still so many things ...

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

Especially in friends, they give me an objective view of my work. Many of them are also flickerties ... ;-)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop

I try to learn everything about Photoshop and other programs (eg Photomatix). It's very useful to know all the tools that I can use later in my work


9: Plans for the future?

Travel, travel and travel to new places with my camera. The world is so big ...

10: In one word, describe your photography.

I want to freeze some moments forever, I don't want to forget anything.
(More than one word, I know…)

No comments: