Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fatmanwalking

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER:fatmanwalking
"I can't quit you Baby"

-- from fatmanwalking - (?)
One of the very few photos I've clicked recently due to other priorities inflicting my life. I do a bit of stuff against smoking. I've got an entire set called Industrial Disease for anti smoking shots. Atleast they're supposed to be anti-smoking shots, though I do keep getting the feedback that I'm making smokers look cool. :P

"Post Psychedelic Withdrawal"

-- from fatmanwalking - (?)
The day I discovered spot metering. And I finally started loving my Fuji.

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
Just about 3-4 years.

2: Equipment you use?
A Fujifilm Finepix S9600. That’s about it. Hopefully, I’ll be able to upgrade to a DSLR in the near future.

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
The amount of diversity you can bring into a photo with the use of emerging technology (inside the camera, not on the PC mind you. I do a lot of post processing at times, but I’m a fan of untouched photographs).

5: Preferred subject matter?
Portraits

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
The Himalayas

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I’m an amateur photographer. So, whenever I’m in doubt, I’ve got the internet to help me out.

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
Nopes

9: Plans for the future?
Complete my MBA, earn a little money, and get myself a DSLR.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Different

No comments: