Sunday, May 02, 2010

...Marta

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: ...Marta!!

alejka by ...marta

alejka- There is one of my favorite places in Harrogate.
The image was built from various pictures, the main background
though (bent trees) was the main place where I
wanted to create the story with a wandering woman
with an umbrella and cat. I like the picture because
of its mood mostly, and because, Whenever I drive pass this alley,
I always have this image in my mind.

 by ...marta>
I like to go back to this portrait now and again,I see r e a l myself in it:)

1 & 2: How long have you been involved in photography? and what equipment do you use
I bought my camera nikon d60 year ago, this is the time I started
my adventure with photography

3: Mac or PC?
I use Pc, work with photoshop to create my images

4: What inspires you?
I love reading, walking in meadows and fields,- that's what inspires me in my everyday life.And also I find some people here on flickr whose art knock me out and give me power every time when I lack of vena.

5: Preferred subject matter?
Love to shoot landscapes (there's such a great variety of them here in N. Yorkshire), that moody english weather makes them absolutely exceptional! Also old and small atmospheric towns
"with soul".Love to create story-images based on them.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
.I'd love to spend some time in a tribe somwhere in Africa,take shots of their everyday life.

7 When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?Everything I'm doing comes straight from my heart, If I feel like doing something I do it,if I have serious doubts about it-I just stop. It's the wayI am. Just listen to myself.

9: Plans for the future?
take some classes with a professional photographer, go back to making mosaics,find a second home somewhere warmer than England, and travel,travel....

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Story-telling (is that a one word?) ;)

No comments: