Sunday, May 09, 2010

UnregisteredMinds

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Unregisteredminds!!
I chose these two photographs as they represent me. One shows my love for street photography and the other brings out the sensitivity I have as an artist.
No dreams in Dreamland by UnregisteredMinds

The Pan Within by UnregisteredMinds

1: How long have you been involved in photography?

I got hooked on photography just in the last couple of years, right about the time I stumbled upon Flickr.
Photography as an art form came into my life as another way to channel my inner need for creative expression.

2: Equipment you use?

My hardware consists of a Canon 450D with Tamron 18-270mm lenses. My software varies depending on the final look I want to achieve.My favorite applications are Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter and Adobe Lightroom.

3: Mac or PC?

I have been a microsoft fan, but that is coming to an end. I'm jumping
ship! Mac here I come.

4: What inspires you?

Beauty of all forms, and creation.

5: Preferred subject matter?

Moments in Life.

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.

Chaotic harmony. Creation itself is chaotic harmony.

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?

Who ever crosses my path! I consider all opinions part of my creative process.

8: Qualifications/training in anything?

Since I have previously worked in broadcast design, my
qualifications/training varies from high end applications such as
Quantel, all the way down to your basic Windows paint app.

9: Plans for the future?

To continue to live life searching for inspiration.

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Creative

No comments: