Saturday, July 28, 2007

Shacky

Featured Photographer: Shacky


This is the shot that started me back into photography
I was just in the right place at the right time


this shot Ive been trying to get for 6 months and many visits for I have to stand in the water and hold my camera just above the water and when the waves come in I have to lift it quick to stop it getting wet

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I started with a Pentax super A about 20 years a go but I had a lot go wrong with my life and stop for nearly 20 years
I then started again about 2 years ago

2: Equipment you use?
I've been using a Canon30D for about a year

3: Mac or PC?
PC

4: What inspires you?
Flickr inspires me

5: Preferred subject matter?
I like taking seascape most of all at sunrise or sunset

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
A Kingfisher in flight

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
I always doubt my art but Flickr and friends help me so much with there comments

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
Non

9: Plans for the future?
I would like to turn pro

10: In one word, describe your photography.
My Life

No comments: