Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Latyrx

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER: Latyrx
Stranger by Latyrx
What would featured photographer spot be without a self portrait? ;)

Thing's just ain't the same by Latyrx
This is one of my favorite shots :)

1: How long have you been involved in photography?
I have been photographing for about a year now.

2: Equipment you use?
Gear:
Nikon D90
Velbon Sherpa Pro CF-635 tripod + Velbon QHD-71Q
Nikon SB-600
Lenses:
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
Sigma 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6
Sigma 18-50mm Macro f/2.8
Sigma 70mm Macro f/2.8
Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR
Software:
Adobe Photoshop CS4

3: Mac or PC?
I use both. I have a Macbook Pro to take with me when I leave home. I do prefer my Dual-screen PC over it tho. :)

4: What inspires you?
Just about anything: movies, music, nature and of course other photos.

5: Preferred subject matter?
I love to shoot at night in the darkness. :)

6: Name one thing you haven't caught with the camera that you REALLY want to capture.
Hmm tough one, but I would love to capture nice landscape with lightning. :)

7: When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
When in doubt I ask my brother and my girlfriend to tell me if it's rubbish or not. I also post photos first for my friends to check and ask for their opinions. :)

8: Qualifications/training in anything? ie: Photoshop
I'm graphic designer, I have used Photoshop for about two years now. Had two years school for graphic designing and only one course of photographing, but I fell in love with it.

9: Plans for the future?
I live one day at time, but I would love to be a successful photographer some day.. :)

10: In one word, describe your photography.
Moody

No comments: