Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Xaomena

FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER:Xaomena

Still life with the use of wide angle lens.
Pears and nuts by Xaomena

Still life by Xaomena


And then it was question time...
1 : How long have you been involved in photography?
1) I take pictures about 15 years, but mostly it was just a hobby for myself. I started seriosly to take my hobby about 3 years ago.

2 : Equipment you use?
2) Canon 30D with lenses Canon 24-105mm F4, Canon 50mm F1/4, Canon 100mm macro, lensbaby 2.0

3 : Mac or PC?
3) I use PC.

4 : What inspires you?
4) I love old masters paintings.

5 : Preferred subject matter?
5) Still life. Sometimes flowers, but mostly still life.

6 : Name of one thing you haven’t caught with the camera that you really want to capture?
6) I REALLY dream to take a picture of landscape of mountains with dramatic sky.

7 : When in doubt about your art, who do you confide in?
7) I have doubt about the artistic quality of my images most of the time, but it is just a hobby for me.

8 : Qualifications/training in anything? i.e Photoshop
8) I look a lot at the work of others and try to learn from them. I learn to use Photoshop from the internet.


9 : Plans for the future?
9) I hope I never lose my inspiration and energy to take pictures.

10 : In one word, describe your photography.
10) One word : to difficult for me.

No comments: